Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wednesday at the Gallery...

Hello! This is Kristie, one of the newer artists here at Gallery 141. I wanted to post an informal hello from the Gallery & and ME. I am the person who started this blog & I'm hoping Alana & some of our artists will join me in posting entries. So, come on everyone.... start typing... it doesn't have to be formal... just share a bit of yourself, your inspiration, your bio, or pictures of your art, or WHATEVER you like with the world!

Alana recently had surgery on her ankle... we're wishing her a fast recovery & I'm hoping she'll take some time to type a little... once the pain medicine wears off! She is always so full of energy and inspiration....so Alana, I'm challenging you to start typing! To our customers & fans, send us some comments!

Back to me for a minute... I joined the co-op at Gallery 141 in December 2007. The first time I entered Gallery 141 I was at home. I am new to the area, but fast becoming acquainted with the community & the many one way, confusing streets in Lancaster, PA! I have met so many artists, locals, & visitors and everyone has been so inspiring, friendly, and helpful. Moving here has been great, though I still mange to get lost now and then. I work Wednesdays 10-4 and the time goes by fast! So, I'm off for now... see you next Wednesday! Be sure to stop in to see my jewelry creations or visit me at sculptedwindows.com

No comments: